I'm using Google Vision API for text & logo detection. When trying to run 300 annotation requests, each with up to 6 images, I'm getting this error (python library):
grpc._channel._Rendezvous: <_Rendezvous of RPC that terminated with (StatusCode.RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED, Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota).)>
I'm making up to 8 concurrent requests, whole process takes about 65 seconds.
According to Quotas and Limits I should be able to:
- make 600 requests per minute
- send up to 16 images per request
There's also a limit for image size & JSON request object size, but with images like this one (under 50KB), that should not be a problem (right?).
I could ask for a quota increase, but since I'm not able to get to the default 600 req/min, I would have to make a guess (or is my quota math incorrect?)
Looking at Google Cloud Vision API dashboard confuses me even more, here are results for the same minute, just after a page refresh:

Did anyone have a similar issue? I would like to reach 300req/min threshold (at least).
No comments:
Post a Comment